Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


  1. Louise Woiwod says:

    My Daiken airconditioner is not working and flashing error code HO.
    What does this indicate.

    1. This is usually coming because of faulty sensor (mostly indoor temperature sensor). In this case we would love to refer this article for better understanding AC HO Error code Flashing.

  2. Peter Blackwood says:

    My Daikin split system will not turn on, either using the remote or the on/off switch on the inside unit. I have tested the mains AC, and it is OK. Renewed batteries in the remote, and tested it on another unit; it too is OK. Because there appears to be no communication between the remote and the inside unit, no error code shows up. I tried replacing the main PCB and the remote sensor PCB, but the problem persists.

    1. Oh no, I can understand your frustration and disappointment with your Daikin split system not turning on! It must be so aggravating to have tried all those troubleshooting steps and still not getting any results. It’s understandable to feel helpless and overwhelmed in this situation, especially when you’ve already spent time and money trying to fix it.

      Anyway, Can you please specify the exact model so that I may be able to to give you more specific hints?

      Fact Check:

      It seems like you’ve done everything you can to resolve the issue, from testing the mains AC to replacing the main PCB and the remote sensor PCB. It’s frustrating when even after trying all these things, you’re still unable to get your system working.


      check the wiring between the inside unit and the remote sensor PCB. Make sure that all the connections are secure and that there are no loose wires. Sometimes a loose connection can cause communication issues between the remote and the inside unit.

      Sometime silly things come up fetal issue in results

      1. Peter Blackwood says:

        It’s an FTXS35KVMA Split system.

        Thanks for hints: i don’t think it’s the remote sensor, since the unit has a physical on-off button which also does not work (i have replaced this too!!)

        I wonder if it may have to do with a communication problem between the inside head unit and the outside inverter?

        1. I don’t why im feeling, still your problem with the wiring section. Specially, “power supply or the wiring”

          Anyway, I think you should go and inspect by high qualified technician person in this stage.

          However, before that i again suggest you to check this section:

          Test the voltage: Use a voltmeter to test the voltage at the power supply terminals on the indoor unit. You should see a reading of around 220-240 volts. If there is no voltage, then there might be an issue with the power supply or the wiring.

          Inspect the wiring: Check the wiring inside the indoor unit and look for any signs of damage or loose connections. If you find any, repair or replace them.

          Check the transformer: Use a voltmeter to test the voltage at the transformer terminals on the indoor unit. You should see a reading of around 24 volts. If there is no voltage, then the transformer might be faulty.

          Let’s see your luck! and well wishes too

          1. Peter Blackwood says:

            Thanks Aris. It’s getting beyond my DIY skills/knowledge. Time to call in the experts!

          2. Peter Blackwood says:

            Hi Aris,
            It has taken me several more weeks, but I finally got to the bottom of the problem with my A/C not turning on. The indoor unit fan motor! It had shorted, and blown the 3.15A fuse on the PCB. When I put in the replacement PCB, it simply blew the fuse on it as well! Because the blown fuse knocked out the whole PCB, I was not able to use the remote control to diagnose the problem. The fuse is a $1.75 part which, with a bit of soldering, can be replaced on the PCB. as for the motor, it comes apart remarkably easily, and it appears both bearings are worn. I think this probably caused the motor to overheat, which in turn caused it to short. So for $1.75 plus another $134 for a new motor, the unit is up and going again. Certainly less than the cost of replacing the whole system, which was the only solution offered by the technician!

          3. Glad to hear that you were able to identify and fix the issue with your A/C unit! It’s great that you were able to save money by replacing the parts instead of having to replace the entire system. Well done!