If your AC is displaying a C4 error code, you can try a few things to fix the issue. Follow these steps:
- Please turn off the air conditioner and unplug it from the outlet.
- Remove the front panel of the unit to access the fan blades.
- Check the blades for any damage or debris and clean them if necessary.
- Reassemble the unit and plug it back in.
- Attempt to turn on the air conditioner again to see if the error has been fixed.
What is C4 Error in Samsung Air Conditioner?
C4 error is a common error in Samsung air conditioners that occurs when the fan motor fails to start due to an electrical overload.
Several factors, such as faulty wiring, a defective capacitor or relay, or worn-out brushes on the motor can cause this.
It can also be triggered by excessive dust buildup in the coils and filters of the unit.
To troubleshoot this issue, it’s important to check all these components for any signs of damage and replace them if necessary.
If you continue experiencing this problem despite having replaced all these parts then it’s best to call a professional HVAC technician for assistance.